Friday 17 July 2009

May 2nd 2009, Metropolis Tokyo Magazine
"Beautiful young Aussie girl seeks sugar daddy to take her shopping and help fund her stay in Tokyo."

May 3rd 2009, 1.02pm
Sam has sent you following message.
Hi, Please email me your details

May 3rd 2009, 1.05pm
arukaderu has sent you following message.
Dear Sally , im 29 years old single jordanian dentist doing my phd in tokyo medical and dental university ..i live now in misato ...this is my forth year in japan.....im very kind, simple and caring person...i can speak basic japanese....i wish to marry..please send me any time mustafa

May 3rd 2009, 1.06pm
Masaaki Shimoda has sent you following message.
OK. I am ready to spoil you. Send me some photos to see if it will click. Thanks.

May 3rd 2009, 1.15pm
Sam has sent you following message.
Hi Tanya,
Thanks for the email. Your position is clear.
Just to get to the point, what will be your telephone number and how can I contact you?
Looking forward to your reply
Best regards,
Sam

May 3rd 2009, 1.20pm
Masaaki Shimoda has sent you following message.
Hi Sally,
Thank you for the reply and detailed explanation. While I understand your situation and am sympathetic, I am not into dohan or dohan-like experience which I can get free of charge with friends. So, a platonic relationship is not going to work for me. If you are really interested in staying in Japan, the best way might be for you to go back to Australia and apply for a working holiday visa. Good luck and hope your rest of the Asian tour will be safe and enjoyable.
xxx
Masaaki

May 3rd 2009, 1.22pm
arukaderu has sent you following message.
thanks Sally for email...in fact im looking for marriage...if you can become muslim and marry me then all your problems will be solved....please think seriously...mustafa

May 4th 2009, 1.07pm
Bagus Hamachan has sent you following message.
Are you interested in watching movies? Who is your favorite actor and director? I prefer slim girl. Are you? Have you ever try slow sex?

May 4th 2009, 1.10pm
James has sent you following message.
I can give you 15000 - 20000 yen every two weeks if you f*** me anytime I wanted. It would be maximum 3 times a week since I have a busy work schedule and need to release some pressure. I would also like to see a picture of you if you want to agree to this.

May 4th 2009, 1.45pm
G-money has sent you following message.
Hey there, Let's be honest...you want a sugar daddy and I want a naughty, hot little slut! I can take care of my end. Can you take care of yours? I think we could make a nice arrangement, if you are ready. Buck

May 4th, 1.47pm
Takashi has sent you following message.
Hi Dear, I am interested to become Sugar daddy, I am 45, 177cm, 72kg, could you reply with your details and some of your photo please. I am manager of (japanese car brand) at Yokohama branch.

May 4th 2009, 1.59pm
G-money has sent you following message.
Sounds nice! But I am not looking for nice, more naughty. I want to take care of someone that wants more than just friendship, I guess more of a friends with benefits thing. If you are into that let me know. If not, cheers!
Take care,
Buck

May 4th, 7.30pm
john roth has sent you following message.
Hi Princess, How are you doing? I\'m a 30\'s business professional from Europe, living in USA, but in Japan regulary. Would love to have a Aussie date for the lonely hotel evenings...I always had a weakness for the Aussie accent, and attitude to life. I would love it if you could send me a picture. Thanks! John

May 5th, 00.45am
Takashi has sent you following message.
Hi Dear Sally,
My best suggestion, you are so intelligent, young and attractive, so for this situation, as you know make a money with your pussy, in Japan are many stupid man like me, want to have a sex with western female, you don't worry abut visa in this industry. look at attachment photo of mine nearly 20cm, if you are interested and surprise, reply with photo of your pussy please.
Hope we can have a love in a nice love hotel, offcourse with condom.

May 5th, 9.05am
System Administrator has sent you following message.
Your advert on Metropolis has now been deleted.

(note-all names and dates in the above post has been altered to protect the identity of the participants)

3 comments:

  1. haha. years ago i was the classifieds editor of metropolis. i'm surprised they deleted your ad -- we used to allow all kinds of freaky ads in my time (i reckoned reading the out-there ads was why ppl picked up the mag, after all). we once put in an ad a bit like that for a laugh and got an insane number of replies. so many that we filled an entire hotmail account up to its limit (this was when the limit was much lower, and we requested pix). though we never published them. clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...yeah when the girl emailed back to say she wasn't interested, he just sent her some more pics! sometimes when we're REALLY bored me and my mates entertain ourselves by just going through the classified ads, it never ceases to amaze me what some people request in those ads haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i want to post one of these ads "Handsome Young Taiwanese-American College Student who wants to work as a host, but his Japanese is not good enough. Looking for Japanese girl willing to pay to do anything she wants...learning english or going to hotels.. and anything in between... >_>"

    ReplyDelete